Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HeHeHe

Why aren't these the best days of my life?

I have my share of love,

I have my share of friends,

But why does it seem that the world is at its end,

Do I see the nonexistent apocalypse?

Am I the crystal gazer?

Why can't I get over this everlasting eclipse?

Why is it that the entire world seems to be on the other side of the river?

Why is that I stand all alone over here to quiver,

Why is it that I can’t end my day with a smile & a sound sleep?

When there was a time if I smile, people stopped to weep,

Why is that I have to end the day with a tear in my eye,

Why do I always have to think how, when & why?

There was a time when I was a complete free spirit,

When I had a constant smile of a thousand mile,

Now wrinkle adorn my forehead instead of my cheek,

And I have to find nooks & corners to weep,

I don’t know where I lost my own self,

I’m looking for it desperately,

Coz the ship’s gonna sail into the sea of gloom soon,

And then it’s a long wait,

Either to a silence to my death,

Or a death to my silence…    

1 comment:

.devil said...

Why such emotions...I thought these were the most special days of your life...or was I mistaken as usual huney...